Saturday, November 05, 2005

Early Christmas Music


This morning I left home at 4:30 to take two friends of mine to the airport in Raleigh. They left on a missions trip to Bangladesh and will be away for two weeks or so. They will be working with new church plants among the native people there. What an opportunity! Interesting enough on the way back home at approximately 6:30 am I was flipping around on the radio and what do my listening ears hear? Christmas music! It is November 5th and already...Christmas music! Now do not get me wrong...I am not complaining in the least. I love Christmas music. My family loves Christmas music...my kids love Christmas music. I am always surprised every year at how early the radio stations will actually crank out the great festive songs! There is something about it for sure! It brings back good memories of my childhood when Christmas was such a special event in my home. I hope I have passed that along to my chldren! By the way, the picture you see is one I just ran up on and thought you would like to see my youngest two...Ellie and TJ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how I remember these two. Boy have they grown!